Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our Zen Garden Made With Love Today

On Saturday we persist a Buddha statue. Kylie then ask me to build a Zen Garden. I asked her what sort of Ideas she had. Kylie then told me so I constructed it for her.


Seeing as today was Imbolc it was the best time to make a start on what is to become a Japanese inspired section of our garden. I began by making the centre point which is our Buddha statue. I then surrounded this with pebbles and planted Japanese Box plants to eventually grow into a hedge at the front. Of course over time we will add to this section, but above is the finished product of today's efforts.
Kylie and I make a great team. Kylie gets an idea and its Hun. Can you make this for me? But I will tell you a secret. I loved every second of it I love to make gardens. The above scrapbook was made by Kylie. Kylie gave the New Zan Garden the splendor it deservers with her Scrapbook.
Imbolc Blessings to all

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful and i envy the fact the buddha is a little bigger then mine love the stones i want some of them too great project.bEAUTIFUL SCRAP

    ReplyDelete